Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

lost ....

Forever Gone

Don't be sad my love
Because we are apart
Apart for now, apart forever
I know I'll keep all the memories
We had together
And I know every minute we had together
Will be in my heart
I'll never let go of all those memories.

Don't be sad my love
Because we are forever apart
Apart in time when only our love is blossoming
When only we have begin
To know more, learn more
Of what we want, what we need
For now, for the future
For our love


Forever gone
We have a long, arrow road to go
But don't worry, I'll remember
All the love we've shared
I'll remember, all the tender
Loving care moments, we gave
When one was in need of love.

I'll never forget you,
You will never forget me
We have no destiny to be together
I know you know
I know you understand
What all these mean

We have no way to connect our love
When we keep on flowing
Like water going in two directions
Like leaves falling all over the ground
Let's forget, let's forgive
The time and the place
My love.....





Lost Love

Love,
A term that I once used
To find again so quickly now
I feel it's been abused

You light the fire in my heart
You make me want to live
Your feelings for him grows me dark
There's nothing more to give

A straggler amongst the group
I've found my way outside
I fear that you don't want my love
This cave I've found to hide

I understand his pain
I know why he won't stop
His heart and soul is set on you
His feelings can't just flop

I hold my chest in pain
Tears from this face; destroyed
A light inside me dies
I back off; you feel annoyed

This fire you keep putting out
But then you light the flame
Darkness swallowed in my light
There's only me to blame

Lovely how this is right now
This feeling; I'm confused
Lies, depression, over expression
This love that is abused

I cannot seem to hold this love
With defeat right at my side
This love-filled cave; confusion built
This place of cold; I hide


--------------------------------
such a nice poem for the broken-hearted like me. know what, really painful inside when we let somebody we loved so much go.. not only in life but also from the heart. when things hurt so much that i can't even cry tears anymore. when i feel numb and empty inside, i just hoping to fall a sleep to ease the pain. but ... i cant.. my God, please help me go thru this.. ~Jue~

No comments:

Post a Comment